Scandinavian Project Transport
Scandinavian Project Transport AB was founded in the spring 2009 by a couple of Swedish industrial investors, who saw the need for a professional project forwarding company, as the standard in the market was dropping. As a 100% privately owned and 100% independent company, Scandinavian Project Transport AB was established.
Professionalism in project shipping
The primary business services, Scandinavian Project Transport are committed to handle, are listed as:
- Project shipments.
- Odd shipments.
- Flat racks and out of gauge shipments.
- Plant relocations.
- Extreme and overdimensional cargo.
- Part chartering and Full chartering of ships.
From Scandinavian/Nordic countries to especially India, China, The Far East, The Caribbean, South Africa, North-Central and South America.
The secondary business services also offered:
- Ocean freight LCL/FCL Export/Import.
- Airfreight Export/Import.
- Export/Import clearances.
- Duty drawback and VAT registration.
- Warehousing / pick and pack.
- Trucking and distribution.